Consulting, strategy & problem solving with energy and passion to create unforgettable Customer Experiences
Arnaud began his career by leading a customer service team in a telecommunications company.
He subsequently worked as a Sr. Strategic Solutions Consultant at Zendesk, in London. In this role, Arnaud partnered with the Enterprise Sales team to develop account and opportunity strategies. He also was instrumental in creating an ROI model & analysing the gains of implementing Zendesk, while building and demonstrating PoCs, and leading the scoping of professional services packages.
Overall, he helped close deals for a total of two-digits millions $ ACV, and witnessed the highest win rate with about ~60% of deals touched that closed. During his time at Zendesk, Arnaud won “Over Achiever” and “Enabler of the Year” awards. He worked on the biggest EMEA deals such as Tesco, Booking.com, Just Eat & EuroTunnel.
Arnaud’s goal is to understand a client’s business needs, and transform that into some form of solution definition, meeting or exceeding their measurable business goals for customer service. He aims to ensure clients understand the technical and business value the software can deliver.
He also advises (Guidepoint, Tegus, AlphaSights, Coleman Research, …) institutional investors wishing to gain a better understanding of the customer experience industry, and provides seed capital to startups.
Arnaud is currently the founder of his own consulting firm: ADT Consulting.
- Studies: Economy & Business Management
- Trainings: Sales Methodology: Discovery and Qualification (2 days, Franklin Covey), Personal Leadership & Influence Programme (3 days, DDA Consulting)
- Speaker:Customer Experience, UK Contact Centre Forum , WorldwideService Desk Institute
- Volunteering: Headstart Network Foundation, Red Cross Blood Drive
- Language: French, English, German (ein bisschen)
- Sports: Running, Cycling, Skiing, Sailing
Don't take my word for it
It’s rare that you come across standout talent like Arnaud. Highly intelligent, technical, consultative and incredibly efficient. He expertly executed his work and naturally took on a leadership role simply by being outstanding at his job. I was particularly impressed by his ability to handle a high level of transactions effortlessly.
VP, Solutions Consulting
Always willing to support and coach his internal and external customers as well as his direct colleagues, Arnaud has been fundamental to the success, growth and development of the EMEA presales team.
Director, Solutions Consulting
Always looking for the right answer for the customer, Arnaud would go above and beyond in ensuring customer happiness. His ability is to understand complex business goals and think of creative ways that the goals could be met.
Whether its working to close deals, coaching others or collaborating across teams, Arnaud always demonstrates strong leadership and business acumen in whatever he does. An incredibly hard worker, with excellent customer skills, it's no wonder Arnaud has been instrumental in closing some of Zendesk's largest commercial opportunities..
Head of Customer Success
Arnaud has a wonderful sense of customer satisfaction, going above and beyond what is expected.
Global Customer Service
Arnaud was quick to decipher our requirements.
VP Customer Engagement
Summary of work experiences
Managing Director & Founder
2018 - Present
- We support companies of all sizes to create unforgettable Customer Experiences by streamlining, optimising, and digitising their customer service operations
- Our mission is to understand our client’s business needs, and transform that into some form of solution definition, meeting or exceeding their measurable business goals for customer service
- We help you to understand the business value of the Zendesk Customer Service Platform and how Zendesk products can support and optimise your customer service operations
- Specialties: consulting, strategy, implementation, training, post go-live support, custom development and migration
Strategic Solutions Consultant
2013 - 2017
- Partnered with the Enterprise & Strategic Sales team (mostly in UKI, France & AME) as a pre-sales consultant to develop account and opportunity strategies
- Created ROI model to submit ROI examples to prospects & analyse the gain of implementing Zendesk
- Built & demonstrated PoCs, lead the development of services proposals & Statements of Work
- Trained the whole EMEA Sales & Account Mgmt. teams on how to do great product demos
- Speaker at customer events about customer experience, machine learning, and Zendesk in general
Head of Support
2008 - 2013
- Managed the wholesale Customer Support team. Reported to the CEO.
- Managed B2B accounts and followed up issues and change requests with Sales and Development team
- Worked in direct contact with Operations and Development team, following the Agile methodology for deliveries
- Recurring travels on-site to update the Customer Support teams working with us; demos of new features of the product over time
- Set up a "Labs" environment to allow beta testers to easily test the service and report bugs. Followed up bugs and features requests in JIRA with the Development team
Barely updated anymore, let's be honest